The Virtual Conference will be held July 26-27, 2017 with online content available for registered participants for three months following the conference. Poster proposals will be accepted through May 26, 2017.
- All Posters displayed at the Virtual Conference must adhere to content validation value statements. Specifically, all suggestions or recommendations involving clinical medicine and practice must be based upon evidence that is accepted within the medical profession.
- In addition, all scientific research referred to, reported or used in a conference session must conform to the generally accepted standards of experimental design, data collection and analysis.
- Faculty is expected to refrain from overt statements, harsh language or pointed humor that disparages the rightful dignity and social equity of any individual or group.
- All materials submitted for Posters must be reviewed by the conveners prior to the conference. As a result, deadlines for submission of Posters are scheduled well in advance of the event.
In order to allow an independent evaluation of the relevance and potential effectiveness of the Poster Presentation, submissions must include the following:
- Area of Emphasis: Select from a menu of options
- Title: A title for the Poster that informs the reviewer of the subject matter
- Description: A brief description to be used to promote your Poster
- Learning Objectives: Written from the perspective of what participants will learn
- References/Citations: Three to five references from the past 5 years
- Content Outline: Background, methods, results and conclusions for all research Posters; description of all major topics for non-research entries;
- Faculty contact information, biographical sketch, disclosure.