As a part of our efforts to help providers navigate these critical issues, the 2020 Leadership and Advocacy Conference will be the first opportunity that members of your team can take part in both the Hospice Compliance Certificate Program and the inaugural offering of the Quality Certificate Program. In addition to these preconference offerings, the regulatory and quality tracks that run through the conference will continue to address the pressing importance of these issues with sessions on cost reporting, compliance risks, reimbursement, and demonstration models. We are proud to have Don Berwick as our opening keynote. We will also have representation from CMS, the MACs, CMMI and the OIG, making participation in LAC particularly valuable to hospice leaders and managers.
Your entire team needs to be on board with at least the basic components of regulatory and quality issues for your program to thrive in 2020.
- Hospice Compliance Certificate Program
- Hospice Quality Certificate Program
- Achieving Success in Value-Based Payment Models
Concurrent sessions include:
- Moving Community-Based Palliative Care to The Joint Commission Certification
- Hospice Medicare Updates from NGS
- Navigating and Contracting Inpatient Care under the New Medicare Payment Rates
- Establishing Leading Indicators of the Care Experience
- Focusing Auditing and Monitoring Resources on Your Compliance Risk Areas
- Enhancing Patient Quality of Life Through Comprehensive Symptom Management
See the full LAC agenda that lists the preconference offerings and concurrent sessions.
Register by January 31, 2020 to capture the early-bird registration rates!
Download the 2020 LAC brochure (PDF).