With over 120 concurrent sessions, innovative content from leading experts and best practices that you can take back to your program and advance your level of care, NHPCO’s 11th CTC offers the best value for hospice and palliative professionals from all disciplines.
Advanced Registration Rates are extended! While online registration has closed, you can still register onsite and receive the advance registration rate!
Experience all NHPCO’s 11th CTC has to offer:
- Four powerhouse plenary sessions
- Over 120 educational sessions
- Regulatory and Pediatric Tracks
- Discipline-Specific Networking Meetings
- NHPCO's Job Fair and over 70 Exhibitors with new products and services
- Discounted Marketplace items with opportunity for FREE SHIPPING
- FREE Full-Day Preconference Seminar – We Honor Veterans
- FREE Preconference Event - Hearing the Voices of "The Soon Departed
- Poster Presentations
- Discounted FHSSA IMPACT Fund Event ticket prices
Additional Educational Opportunities:
- Hospice Manager Development Program- Foundational Course
- Seven Preconference Seminars