Hosted online, this educational program is exclusively focused on the art and science of hospice volunteerism. This virtual conference will offer all the benefits of an in-person conference without the added time and expense of travel. Highlights include:
· Live-broadcast plenary sessions featuring national speakers.
· Specific sessions for both new and seasoned volunteer leaders/managers.
· Specific day, August 2, dedicated to Volunteers affording them the opportunity to enhance their skills and participate in a national hospice event.
· Poster presentations and an exhibit hall online.
· Real-time networking in easy-to-use chat rooms.
Being introduced for the first time at an NHPCO conference are IGNITE! Sessions – a new presentation format gaining popularity with many educational institutions. Each of the IGNITE! Sessions will last exactly 5 minutes long with presenters focusing on a single, simple and innovative message that shares personal and professional passions or unique strategies and approaches.
Registration fees for this virtual event are based on the number of Internet connections that your organization uses to access the content. In order to ensure that programs of all size are able to participate, NHPCO has created a sliding-fee scale based on a program’s 2010 Annual Patient Census (which is also used to calculate provider organization’s NHPCO dues).
Visit the conference webpage to learn more and be sure to save the dates to attend this virtual event.