NHPCO’s 2017 Management and Leadership Conference learning objectives:
- Strengthen executive leadership and management skills;
- Discuss innovative strategies to respond to changes in the regulatory, health policy and healthcare landscapes;
- Develop strategies to adapt to current reimbursement for hospice care and discuss options being considered for the future;
- Examine reimbursement options/models for palliative care service provision;
- Create organizational systems and processes to adapt to changing circumstances;
- Provide tools to ensure the provision of quality, evidence-based, ethical, effective and efficient end-of-life care;
- Analyze innovative approaches to improve access to hospice and palliative care by underserved and marginalized populations;
- Highlight exceptional quality assessment and performance improvement practices.
Advance leadership in the hospice and palliative care field by submitting a presentation proposal by Wednesday, August 17, 2016; MLC 2017 Proposals.
|NHPCO returns to Washington, DC for the 2017 MLC.|