Each webinar topic and faculty are carefully curated by NHPCO Committees and Councils and incorporates feedback from the provider community.
The webinars reflect the most current and pressing needs of the hospice and palliative care field. Here are some of the 2020 topics:
- Strategies for Engaging Referral Sources
- Caring for Difficult Patients and Families
- Implementing the Hospice Election Statement Addendum
- Dashboards and Metrics to Communicate Outcomes
- Pain Management for Patients with Addictions
Continuing education/CME may vary by webinar but is generally available for the following disciplines: Counselors, Nurses and Physicians (a $5 processing fee is required). To determine which credit is available for specific webinars, visit the NHPCO website and click on each webinar description. In addition, NHPCO webinars offer a Certificate of Participation for non-physician healthcare professionals, learn more about CE/CME provision.
See the full list of 2020 topics and order a package on the NHPCO Website.