- Eric D. Hargan, Deputy Secretary of the Department of Health and Human Services will be the featured plenary speaker on Wednesday, April 17.
- Hospice Assessment Instrument Listening Sessions – CMS is hosting three separate listening sessions for conference attendees to discuss the Hospice Assessment Instrument under development that will be part of the CMS Hospice Quality Reporting Program (HQRP).
- Monday’s CMS Update – Featuring CMS staff members: Cindy Massuda, Charles Padgett, Kelly Vontran, Lori Teichman, Shannon Landefeld , and Michael Plotzke of Abt Associates.
- CMS Innovation Priorities – Discussion between Amy Bassano of the CMMI and NHPCO's Edo Banach.
- MCCM and VBID – staff members from these CMS programs will be participating in LAC activities as well.
It's not too late to participate in the LAC. Onsite registration at our conference hotel, the Marriott Wardman Park, is available.